Friday, September 1, 2017

Showcase: Gabriel Angelos

Hello fellow painters and modelers, 

In light on my recent article on finishing projects for the sake of finishing them and learning from them, I hereby present my first finished project since that post.

This is Gabriel Angelos, chapter master of the Blood Ravens Space Marine chapter, known from the Dawn of War Warhammer 40K video games.

The model was supplied by "W" Miniatures Artel. The model is painted with airbrush and brushes and the base is scratch-built with plastic card and tubes on a wooden plinth by Sockelmacher.

Below you will find pictures of the finished project as well as some WIP pictures. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.







I really enjoyed painting this model. Dawn of War, especially DoW2 is one of my favorite games and while you can't play as Gabriel Angelos, he is still a great character in the game.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and I will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment